Organization: Canadian Pacific Railways
Equipment Data Book
The many commodities of today’s shipper require specialized transportation equipment and methods.
In close co-operation with shippers and receivers, CP Rail constantly seeks to design and provide the best freight cars and service.
When you have a shipping problem, call your CP Rail Freight Sales Representative. Let him put us to work for you.
- BOX CARS – Single door
- BOX CARS – Double door
- BOX CARS – Insulated and heated
- BOX CARS – Specially equipped
- REFRIGERATED CARS – Mechanical
- STOCK CARS 6 FLAT CARS-Standard, specially equipped
- FLAT CARS – Bulkhead end FLAT CARS-Depressed center, pit, machinery
- FLAT CARS – Piggyback
- FLAT CARS – Container
- GONDOLAS – Solid bottom mill gondolas, stone cars
- GONDOLAS – Drop and solid bottom coal cars, ballast cars
- COVERED GONDOLAS, COIL STEEL CARS
- HOPPER CARS
- COVERED HOPPERS – Gravity discharge, slurry cars
- COVERED HOPPERS-Pneumatic discharge
- ORE CARS
- WOODCHIP CARS – All types
- Inventory and Index
The physical version of this product is part of the Federal identity archive.